- Magic Unicorn - Shellcode generator for numerous attack vectors, including Microsoft Office macros, PowerShell, HTML applications (HTA), or
certutil (using fake certificates).
- Pwntools - Rapid exploit development framework built for use in CTFs.
- peda - Python Exploit Development Assistance for GDB.
- Wordpress Exploit Framework - Ruby framework for developing and using modules which aid in the penetration testing of WordPress powered websites and systems.
- ExifTool - Platform-independent Perl library plus a command-line application for reading, writing and editing meta information in a wide variety of files.
- Hachoir - Python library to view and edit a binary stream as tree of fields and tools for metadata extraction.
- peepdf - Python tool to explore PDF files in order to find out if the file can be harmful or not.
- Veles - Binary data visualization and analysis tool.