- DET - Proof of concept to perform data exfiltration using either single or multiple channel(s) at the same time.
- Iodine - Tunnel IPv4 data through a DNS server; useful for exfiltration from networks where Internet access is firewalled, but DNS queries are allowed.
- TrevorC2 - Client/server tool for masking command and control and data exfiltration through a normally browsable website, not typical HTTP POST requests.
- dnscat2 - Tool designed to create an encrypted command and control channel over the DNS protocol, which is an effective tunnel out of almost every network.
- pwnat - Punches holes in firewalls and NATs.
- tgcd - Simple Unix network utility to extend the accessibility of TCP/IP based network services beyond firewalls.