Conferences and Events
- BSides - Framework for organising and holding security conferences.
- CTFTime.org - Directory of upcoming and archive of past Capture The Flag (CTF) competitions with links to challenge writeups.
- HITB - Deep-knowledge security conference held in Malaysia and The Netherlands.
- HITCON - Hacks In Taiwan Conference held in Taiwan.
- Nullcon - Annual conference in Delhi and Goa, India.
- SECUINSIDE - Security Conference in Seoul.
- 44Con - Annual Security Conference held in London.
- BalCCon - Balkan Computer Congress, annually held in Novi Sad, Serbia.
- BruCON - Annual security conference in Belgium.
- CCC - Annual meeting of the international hacker scene in Germany.
- DeepSec - Security Conference in Vienna, Austria.
- DefCamp - Largest Security Conference in Eastern Europe, held annually in Bucharest, Romania.
- FSec - FSec - Croatian Information Security Gathering in Varaždin, Croatia.
- Hack.lu - Annual conference held in Luxembourg.
- Infosecurity Europe - Europe's number one information security event, held in London, UK.
- SteelCon - Security conference in Sheffield UK.
- Swiss Cyber Storm - Annual security conference in Lucerne, Switzerland.
- Troopers - Annual international IT Security event with workshops held in Heidelberg, Germany.
- HoneyCON - Annual Security Conference in Guadalajara, Spain. Organized by the HoneySEC association.
- AppSecUSA - Annual conference organized by OWASP.
- Black Hat - Annual security conference in Las Vegas.
- CarolinaCon - Infosec conference, held annually in North Carolina.
- DEF CON - Annual hacker convention in Las Vegas.
- DerbyCon - Annual hacker conference based in Louisville.
- Hackers Next Door - Cybersecurity and social technology conference held in New York City.
- Hackers On Planet Earth (HOPE) - Semi-annual conference held in New York City.
- Hackfest - Largest hacking conference in Canada.
- LayerOne - Annual US security conference held every spring in Los Angeles.
- National Cyber Summit - Annual US security conference and Capture the Flag event, held in Huntsville, Alabama, USA.
- PhreakNIC - Technology conference held annually in middle Tennessee.
- RSA Conference USA - Annual security conference in San Francisco, California, USA.
- ShmooCon - Annual US East coast hacker convention.
- SkyDogCon - Technology conference in Nashville.
- SummerCon - One of the oldest hacker conventions in America, held during Summer.
- ThotCon - Annual US hacker conference held in Chicago.
- Virus Bulletin Conference - Annual conference going to be held in Denver, USA for 2016.
- Ekoparty - Largest Security Conference in Latin America, held annually in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Hackers to Hackers Conference (H2HC) - Oldest security research (hacking) conference in Latin America and one of the oldest ones still active in the world.
- CHCon - Christchurch Hacker Con, Only South Island of New Zealand hacker con.