Online Penetration Testing Resources¶
- MITRE's Adversarial Tactics, Techniques & Common Knowledge (ATT&CK) - Curated knowledge base and model for cyber adversary behavior.
- Metasploit Unleashed - Free Offensive Security Metasploit course.
- Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) - Worldwide not-for-profit charitable organization focused on improving the security of especially Web-based and Application-layer software.
- PENTEST-WIKI - Free online security knowledge library for pentesters and researchers.
- Penetration Testing Execution Standard (PTES) - Documentation designed to provide a common language and scope for performing and reporting the results of a penetration test.
- Penetration Testing Framework (PTF) - Outline for performing penetration tests compiled as a general framework usable by vulnerability analysts and penetration testers alike.
- XSS-Payloads - Resource dedicated to all things XSS (cross-site), including payloads, tools, games, and documentation.