- AntiVirus Evasion Tool (AVET) - Post-process exploits containing executable files targeted for Windows machines to avoid being recognized by antivirus software.
- CarbonCopy - Tool that creates a spoofed certificate of any online website and signs an Executable for AV evasion.
- Hyperion - Runtime encryptor for 32-bit portable executables ("PE
- Shellter - Dynamic shellcode injection tool, and the first truly dynamic PE infector ever created.
- UniByAv - Simple obfuscator that takes raw shellcode and generates Anti-Virus friendly executables by using a brute-forcable, 32-bit XOR key.
- Veil - Generate metasploit payloads that bypass common anti-virus solutions.
- peCloakCapstone - Multi-platform fork of the peCloak.py automated malware antivirus evasion tool.